Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My elf deck!

Dex-chan lover
Isekai card battle with genderbend. only one faction/race like Gwent and fantasy player characters like Shadowverse? Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering? not so much.

Dex-chan lover
so what happens to the kids' whos bully him to death did they go to jail? did the MC family go after the kids who kill there son?

nothing happen let's go on with our life .....ok now i am mad :mad:

Dex-chan lover
Good for the MC to tell us s/he is equipped with both kinds of genitals, may solve confusions later.

Dex-chan lover
It's rare to see a futanari MC in a work that isn't hentai...Much less a futanari isekai MC in a card game world lo/ let's see how it goes and how she/he uses her d*ck from now on

Also can we go back to our world for a bit to see how the bullies' life are ruined now charged with murder ?

Seems pretty generic but I guess I'll give it a few more chapters to see more of mc's elf d*ck. The art's fun though.

Dex-chan lover
You ever just isekai as a MTG futanari elf planeswalker? No? Well okay it's not just me then.

Double-page supporter
Dude, those kids were traumatized for life. That death was nasty.

P.S.: MC should've known that all the busted cards are in Simic

I was wondering when the card craziness would encroach the Isekai fade.
I must said I was expecting this to happen like four years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Card game isekai with a futanari protagonist. Now that's a premise I haven't come across before. Even the way he gets run over by the truck is pretty different. Also pretty fucked up though.

Also, there's no way that last line is anything but intentional.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai protagonist just don't give a fuck about their parents, huh? it's only the first chapter but I doubt he will cry or mention it... No one does.

Also, if you think about it, I guess the author really wanted to make this genderbend but at the same time he wanted the character to have kids too, I can't think of other reason to make her like this... or maybe if we ask he will say "I just like futas lo/"

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata Did you even read the first part of the chapter? Dude was being assaulted on the regular and was contemplating suicide (held back only by his hobby) before he was straight up murdered; if his parents were anything more than neglectful deadbeats, they'd have seen what was going on and taken steps to stop it one way or another, but they didn't. Why in the fuck would he care about anything back in his old world?

Users who are viewing this thread