Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My elf deck!

Dex-chan lover
A monocolor/bicolor Magic the Gathering gimmick deck gender bender futanari tensei isekai manga.

We've hit peak something here, but I don't know what.

Its time to Dddd-ddd-dd--U-E-L. I activate my Futa Card i place it on a facedown position. I end my turn.

Supporter
aaaaaaaaaand it's another manga where the MC explain everything he do YEAH we are to stupid to understand the MC did go up in a tree in a forest if he do not say it
god i can hate japan story telling by moment

Double-page supporter
Ok, so did he confirm he genderbent into a hermaphrodite? Or did I misread that part?

Dex-chan lover
@MidnighTea We hit the point in isekai hell were we should've stopped and turned back. But let's keep on going and see what happens.

From the author of "Dungeon Nursery"

Please tell me this means we'll see cameos from the characters in that manga. We got Goblin Girl (Red?), Harpy (White?), Spider-Baby Girl (Green/Black?), Tadpole (Blue?), Toad Mother (Blue?), Demon King Salaryman (Black?)... There are many possibilities. I really hope to see all of them, but Tadpole is the one I'm most looking forward to (you know why).

Aggregator gang
150% chance that the disappeared childhood friend was also isekai'd

Contributor
Serenata

You should try Ascendance of a bookworm then, she reflects back on her, at least once.

Even then its not like the author can mentioned every thought a character has.

There are times when those moments hits better to us readers, like that scene in Ascendance of a bookworm. Other than those, they might not fit in the overall arc

Dex-chan lover
ayy can we have a bit of flashback to earth? i want to see the bullies get imprisoned lol

Dex-chan lover
uhhh what?? futa elf magic iskeai card world?!?!??!?!?!??

wonder when the next episode comes out

I used to run a green monster deck with a heavy reliance on elves back in the mid-late 90s. So, reading this was a bit weirder than normal for me. I also had a red burn deck that I alternated with but still, I never thought of my cards the way the mangaka here does.

Remember kids, what's important is not the size of your deck, but the way you use it

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Double-page supporter
Elf deck huh.
I had (and still have) an angel deck back in the day. It was unusable because it used too many colours and angels in general are too expensive. But it worked for playing against friends casually. I also have Unglued decks that are unusable for... other reasons.

so, author decide to make dick/deck jokes intentional or it's an amusing coincidence that only works in english?

In a more serious note I bet that he reincarntated as a scar

Users who are viewing this thread