Elf Deck To Senjou Gurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My elf deck!

CBC

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, my MtG peoples.

The funny thing is I used to run a Green-White-Blue Elf-Soldier Deck, abusing THE FUCK outta Tribalism (and Control) to basically overrun my opponent before they could do shit. Like on a good hand I could get something like 10 creatures out on Turn 4, and be able to keep them alive on my next turn's Attack Phase. I still have no idea how it worked so well together, but it did and I think a big part of that was that I didn't have a Key card, as I could easily power up any of my creatures to ridiculous levels...like turning a 1/1 into a 10/10 with trample, regen, first-strike, life generation, and flying (because fuck you, that's why). So I kinda connect with the MC on a personal level, Elves could get ridiculous, but they needed support before they really get going.

I'm actually looking through my old cards right now as I type this.

So now it’s gonna be a card playing isekai? I’ll dig that. It’s not because of the mc having an opposite gender and a unique race (unique as in HOLY SHIT HE’S A HUMANOID NON HUMAN?) and having a pp.

Double-page supporter
he watched yugi beat kaiba with bs and said that's what I want to do with my life...

Fed-Kun's army
And already the stats are near bull shit. A 2/1 Naga was getting outplayed by a 1/1 Elf

I want to see a chapter or scene where the people who isekai'd MC via truck-kun be imprisoned or have their lives miserable for literally murdering someone. I really wanna see that once.

Users who are viewing this thread