Elf ga Joou-sama

Group Leader
I'm not really sure why this has the Sexual Violence tag. Everything they've done so far seems to have been very consensual (unless I'm forgetting something).
The tags are there for a reason bro xD, or at least I think it fits after the last episode.

Dex-chan lover
The tags are there for a reason bro xD, or at least I think it fits after the last episode.
By “the last episode” do you mean the latest translated one, or do you mean the final episode in the entire manga? If it’s the former, then I stand by my point regarding the tag, but if it’s the latter I’ll take your word for it.

Group Leader
By “the last episode” do you mean the latest translated one, or do you mean the final episode in the entire manga? If it’s the former, then I stand by my point regarding the tag, but if it’s the latter I’ll take your word for it.
I think it is the final episode, since the maganize didn't choose any of the author's accounts, and some of my friends compare that to a work getting axed, so this is probably the last chapter.
I add the Sexual Violence tag mostly because of the candle-play and almost excesive spanks to the poor dude, isn't that sexual violence?

Dex-chan lover
I think it is the final episode, since the maganize didn't choose any of the author's accounts, and some of my friends compare that to a work getting axed, so this is probably the last chapter.
I add the Sexual Violence tag mostly because of the candle-play and almost excesive spanks to the poor dude, isn't that sexual violence?
Not in the slightest. It's all still completely consensual, and he visibly enjoys it. Sexual violence refers to sexual assault, rape, any attempts thereof, or any other form of sexual act (or attempt to obtain one) obtained by violence or coercion.
BDSM involves violence, and it is sexual in nature, but does not involve any sexual violence as long as everyone involved freely consents to it.

Dex-chan lover
You have no idea what bad femdom looks like, do you? Go read Domina no Do! and see if your opinion changes any.

I mean, at least here both people are enjoying themselves…
Showing worse example, if anything didn't make me change my opinion, its only clarify my point. There's a clear difference in general femdom to SM with harm imposing character. Im just trying to stop innocent poeple before theres no turning back in my own way

Users who are viewing this thread