Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That's exactly why I didn't bring it up. It's a prophecy. There's going to be a shadow that controls the Giant God. On it's own it doesn't serve much of an explanation, almost a lazy way out.

Is she actually chosen for her unwavering beliefs? Is it because she denies the nature of the world she is in. What exactly is making her tick.

But anyhow I just love speculating and if there won't be any specific answers I am completely fine with that.

Thanks for the reminder! A key holder, now that's an interesting position to be in, especially since she literally walked out of the door.
are you... not familiar with the idea of equal and opposites? Yin and Yang? The light and the shadow? I am pretty sure the "legend" of the albino giant god and their shadow is that they are equal and opposite existences, which is why that wise giant is fucking terrified not of alice but of her "sister" the shadow. Alice is a war god with magical power beyond our ability to imagine, but don't forget alice was fighting the anti god monster every time the reset happens... a reset that only occurs when evil hero girly dies... and the only ones that could fight her were demon sister and one armed MC, and im pretty sure it was the MC that did it each time.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta reread, I thought the MC was the crazy one. Didn't she kill her friend and herself in a Yandere scenario?
not quite.... friend lied and used her, made her fall in love with her, slept with her, then threw her away when she was inconvinient after making her betray all of her sheltered beliefs.

Dex-chan lover
what if she already had those abilities in the og world but never activated them?

Like in that one manga where the mc had to insta kill ability before he reincarnated.
you mean the one where he and his classmates aren't reincarnated but teleported to another world and the MC is actually an eldritch horror's avatar and not human at all, and that he is the end of all things personified?

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter. It's a clash of ideals, compared to the previous ones. Junko, someone who refuses to get better in life, who's bitter to the very end about her life, and Hinako who understands that she has sin, and that she's using other people. But unlike Junko, she's very upfront about wanting to help people around her. She has God in her heart. She's not here to manipulate people so she feels better about herself.

Junko cannot understand this, and thinks Hinako must have an ulterior motive behind being the sister of Karula and Eiris. But Hinako doesn't. She simply sees herself as their protector, same as Takeryu. Even if he's just a heart, he still deserves mercy.

Junko inadvertedly actives Hinako's ability, which has never happened before. And now they fight, her with a giant holy sword, and Hinako with just a simple knife. Who will win this fight? An eclipse is showing, but what does it mean?

Dex-chan lover
not quite.... friend lied and used her, made her fall in love with her, slept with her, then threw her away when she was inconvinient after making her betray all of her sheltered beliefs.
While all of this is true she also threw herself and her friend infront of a train because of all of that.
So saying MC is a bit crazy isn't a overstatement.

Dex-chan lover
While all of this is true she also threw herself and her friend infront of a train because of all of that.
Yes but that is not the same as yandere. Being driven to the brink of despair and acting in a moment of heated anger and emotional distress does not = yandere.

Dex-chan lover
are you... not familiar with the idea of equal and opposites? Yin and Yang? The light and the shadow? I am pretty sure the "legend" of the albino giant god and their shadow is that they are equal and opposite existences, which is why that wise giant is fucking terrified not of alice but of her "sister" the shadow. Alice is a war god with magical power beyond our ability to imagine, but don't forget alice was fighting the anti god monster every time the reset happens... a reset that only occurs when evil hero girly dies... and the only ones that could fight her were demon sister and one armed MC, and im pretty sure it was the MC that did it each time.

Only vaguely!

Yeah I am also of likeminded opinion about why the resets occur. I am hoping that in the next chapter, the eclipse and Hinako's shadow will somehow interfere with reset. But even if Junko survives and escapes. It will only make things interesting going ahead.

Dex-chan lover

Don't forget, she's not only crazy because of betrayal, no.

Junko has managed to create a brothel at their religious girl's only school. Whoring out Hinako's schoolmates, which led them to commit double suicide right in front of Hinako. She's a lil' more nuanced than unhinged crazy girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Agree with the quad amputee idea. So long as no one knows how to severe the "contract" between Junko and the Save Point, it's better to keep her alive.

Dex-chan lover
I see this two actually still love each other but the rencor and other feelings make their relationship a chaos

Supporter
This manga is extremely overwhelingly schbangly good, like my god this is so good, and the translation makes it even better jesus christ, how dare them not nominate this for best manga, imagine taking an extreme popular genre that also popular for only making garbage, and making it into a supremaly masterpiece and not get a single bit of attention, like how

Dex-chan lover
Man, that chapters was gold on panel. Everything hit you so hard. The mightier than thou attitude and the anwser "do you still drink your tea the same way". The shadow and the impression that her aura was really gigantic for a moment. The way everybody started to sweat like they can't understand why someone visibly "weak" could inspire so much terror. And even after the 5th time, all the action still get you like you just read it for the first time. Mouah 🤌🤌

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
i think more that THAT happen, wasnmg some friends of her commuted suicide? because of that bitch? THAT is way she killed her by jumping together

Dex-chan lover
damn, first time reading this series, this shit goes so hard. as a lapsed catholic that still believes in the fundamental ideas of God and goodness i adore works like these.

Dex-chan lover
The two already get involved in emotional level.
The older sister are dominating and with no speck of empathy.
The little sister are submissive, but have very high sense of justice.

Dex-chan lover
The art is criminally good. Supplanted with those facial expressions and the weird dialogs this all makes for an astounding package. Can't wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread