Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
We can only hope there will be some kind of explanation for all the shenanigans going on right now.

But at the same time I wouldn't mind if all these happenings would be left unanswered. And I am left here wondering that all of it is because of her pious nature to the point that a real, Almighty God, promoted her to his apostle. To right the wrongs of this world.

So basically, speculations! Love them.
WE SURE ARE SPECULATING BESTIE

gotta love it tbh

Even after eleven chapters, we still not have full knowledge of Hinako's "shadow".

Dex-chan lover
We can only hope there will be some kind of explanation for all the shenanigans going on right now.

But at the same time I wouldn't mind if all these happenings would be left unanswered. And I am left here wondering that all of it is because of her pious nature to the point that a real, Almighty God, promoted her to his apostle. To right the wrongs of this world.

We got an explanation in a previous chapter though? Not a detailed one but she is the other half of the albino giant god legend, the shadow of the god.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't have one, but I am sure her undaunting faith and willpower is giving her super powers at this point.

She doesn't have Blessing (cheat), but according to the demon girl back in ch 6
https://mangadex.org/chapter/a4a5f895-62e0-4139-8ec1-f79ac475c134/28

Someone without cheat still have a term referring to them (meaning Hinako isn't the first one to do this)
So maybe we'll finally get the answer to that term.

In the RAW, the demon girl called people who took blessing as people with 'cheat code' while Hinako has 'regular code'
Also that all the spirits have name as well
Wind - Djinn
Water - Undine
Earth - Gnome
Fire - Salamander
Light - Wil o Wisp
Darkness - Shade
Wood - Druid (NOT dryad)

Dex-chan lover
We got an explanation in a previous chapter though? Not a detailed one but she is the other half of the albino giant god legend, the shadow of the god.

That's exactly why I didn't bring it up. It's a prophecy. There's going to be a shadow that controls the Giant God. On it's own it doesn't serve much of an explanation, almost a lazy way out.

Is she actually chosen for her unwavering beliefs? Is it because she denies the nature of the world she is in. What exactly is making her tick.

But anyhow I just love speculating and if there won't be any specific answers I am completely fine with that.

She doesn't have Blessing (cheat), but according to the demon girl back in ch 6
https://mangadex.org/chapter/a4a5f895-62e0-4139-8ec1-f79ac475c134/28

Thanks for the reminder! A key holder, now that's an interesting position to be in, especially since she literally walked out of the door.

Dex-chan lover

I agree that the story does not have to literally explain, in words, what is up with the MC's powers / state of being.
However, if it will never be literally explained -- it has to be conveyed somehow. There's too much going into the MC being "the shadow of the white giant", it's too big of a plot device that the author would just keep obfuscated.

I like the idea that "she's so pious and true to her nature, that it manifests in the world, and interferes with it." , it's smashing interpretation of what it means to be "a saint", and doesn't require that much explaining. It just needs a bit of confirmation that it is technically possible.

Dex-chan lover
ye she didnt take an ability at the beginning which was really fucking hard and the reason i started reading this in the first place but i think shes getting 'rewarded' in some way for that choice now . dunno tho
what if she already had those abilities in the og world but never activated them?

Like in that one manga where the mc had to insta kill ability before he reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta reread, I thought the MC was the crazy one. Didn't she kill her friend and herself in a Yandere scenario?

Users who are viewing this thread