Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Appointment 21: Bulging Flesh Island (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Love how we're not even pretending the boss lady doesn't know they're not human anymore.

But, somehow, I get the feeling she isn't either.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag Been looking forward to seeing the chief this chapter. I know a handful of gals around that age that are still smokin'. Good for me too, don't gotta hit on chicks barely outta highschool. Hehehe!

Double-page supporter
"Bring back _ _ _ _ _ _! She's my favorite!"

Beach chapter that brings back all of them

Simply amazing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel gonna faint for the amount of blood who left so fast to my brain to my dick

Fed-Kun's army
SHE FINALLY HAS A NAME! Satero is my girl! As well I gotta admit I'm in love with Auntie, Reika and Oga as well as Satero. And I swear to God, I'mma suplex that squid till it's pulp if it harms my girls! Though if it turns out to be a giant squid girl then that will be hilarious.

Contributor
Oh boy, the Boss is my favorite girl (together with Oga) and I've been wanting more of her, so am I happy after seeing pages 1 and 15

Fed-Kun's army
“A deserted island...when I was invited, I wasn’t sure I wanted to go, but now I’m glad I came”

You didn’t know if you wanted to spend a day at the beach with beautiful women? He’s definitely a harem protag lol

Dex-chan lover
The story has No romance tag by the way. So don't expect anything like that happening lol

Users who are viewing this thread