Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 43 - Appointment 43: Bulging Flesh Island Returns (Part 3)

The chief. Oh my god, the chief. I've never wanted to nut harder for her than I wanted it with this chapter.

Next time the Kraken returns, she trains herself to be a smaller target for the beams, the kraken loses weight, develops a self regenerating armor. However she forgets her targets, and ends up working in a beach house. She keeps up with her squid puns though.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Post script: sorry, but was a joke, not a spoiler. Thought Ika Musume was popular enough that people would recognize it as a joke. Hence the lack of a spoiler tag. Will be more careful in future.

Fateshit, that is why she lost.

Still is hilarious that the corpse can improvise lasers.

@Doomroar you have our thanks, o magnanimous one!

Now, if you would excuse me, I'm off to a certain site that hosts a particular kind of mangas.

@Doomroar Methonium, eh? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

Now that you mention it, looking at his previous works, it seems like the art style hasn't changed in the past 6 years looking at the characters' faces, and of course the signature BBW belly.

Users who are viewing this thread