Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 47.6 - Anime Announcement

Fed-Kun's army
I only hope it will be well animated and actually funny full size season. Please no 5-minutes per episode Microsoft PowerPoint - the animation.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that context is a joke and not foreshadowing.
I dont want another let down like Yakuza House Husband, where it is just still animations... :notlikethis::shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
The only unrealistic girl is Oga mama, because sadly super muscular women end up with small breasts, and if they want big tits they have to use implants

It is really weird how the world hasn't gotten at least one female bodybuilder with mild macromastia/gigantomastia, so theoretically it should be possible, specially because Oga has a beer belly, which covers the actually unrealistic depiction of female abs in fiction (women have more fat in front of their abs,so they naturally can't get a 6 pack, at most and with lots of work and shaving allmost all fat, a 4 pack) which draw male abs on them
While this is true, I was more making a joke about how almost any anime gets flack for attractive female characters, if it gets popular I expect to see some drama drummed up about nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about you guys but Aqua's va from Konosuba (Sora Amamiya) is perfect fit for Erufuda's voice in the anime.

Double-page supporter
This anime is going to be a meltdown alright. Because the big girls finally have some "representstion" but it's not about a fatty lover, it's about living healthy. The best kind of representation.

I honestly don't understand why they make a meltdown though. This manga is so jampacked of fan service that anyone who goes through it would become a big girl lover.

And it sends a good message of how to start working out on your body. I would just read again for the tips.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to it, but I hate how from the first day it was announced I started seeing people ree about it being "fatphobic" or "fat acceptance". Just shut the fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread