Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Insistence food

Dex-chan lover
Wait. This on hiatus? But the manga was labeled complete though. Even MAL said it's completed with 8 volumes and 56 chapters. Mangadex had 47 chapters. So, are there extra chapters? I'm confused.

Wait. This on hiatus? But the manga was labeled complete though. Even MAL said it's completed with 8 volumes and 56 chapters. Mangadex had 47 chapters. So, are there extra chapters? I'm confused.
have you found the extra chapters?

No. I'm just confused that MAL and Mangadex have it both completed but the number of chapters are different.
The series continued as Shin Elf-san wa Yaserarenai, after the whole debacle with ComicGum apparently. The same guys are still translating the series, so I don't think there's any more chapters under the old name,

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for all the chapters, they were all high quality.

As for this manga, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Or should I say, I liked part 1. Very fun and somewhat informative. One of the coolest cast I’ve had the pleasure to meet and a very nice art style. 9/10!

Now, on to Shin Elf-san!!

Double-page supporter
"See you in the fall"
Yea, 2 years have passed. Pretty sure it's dead for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Thisnended very abruptly. I guess they got bored or moved to something else.

I just want to address something that no one seems to understand: most of these girls are magical. Elves are said go be neigh immortal. For the sake of context, let's say they live 300 years but that could be a drop in a bucket.
That means that Elf girls have all the time in the world to slim down. They literally have no worries about that.

Humans on the other hand are very short lifespans.
So it kind of makes sense why everyone is so careless about their sizes. They could basically outlive the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread