Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Hi all, it's been 2 days haha, but the persistent itch to TL a chapter is there..... Hence I got to work yesterday and just finished it a while ago.

I noticed a particular comment in the previous chapter, recommending me to release a whole chapter instead of it being in snippets like my previous releases (which is original), although the basis of his comment is from a general poll rather than this specific manga itself.

Personally speaking, I feel a bit more pressured since I TLed 30 pages in one shot, and I prefer the snippets as it seems more manageable. But as readers, your opinions take precidence, so I would like to know which type you guys prefer.

Double-page supporter
You should be less rushed and re-read your chapter before uploading it, there are a lot of typos that a simple proofread would clear

Hmm the story surely is no masterpiece, but I can't help, but want to see the conclusion.

Group Leader
You should be less rushed and re-read your chapter before uploading it, there are a lot of typos that a simple proofread would clear
Yeah I agree with you, it's just that I was caught up with some personal matters recently and a tensy bit of anxiety got over me or something. Will be looking through everything when I'm fully awake, since when I was done with the chapter, my brain was on the verge of shutting down at 3 am

Tks for the note though, and the future chapters should be progressively better since I might have a new member joining in to help offset my workload!

Update: I just edited out some of the pages, so the updates should kick in 10 minutes.
P.S. They are Pages 3, 4, 6, 9, 11, 17, 25, 26

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hi all, it's been 2 days haha, but the persistent itch to TL a chapter is there..... Hence I got to work yesterday and just finished it a while ago.

I noticed a particular comment in the previous chapter, recommending me to release a whole chapter instead of it being in snippets like my previous releases (which is original), although the basis of his comment is from a general poll rather than this specific manga itself.

Personally speaking, I feel a bit more pressured since I TLed 30 pages in one shot, and I prefer the snippets as it seems more manageable. But as readers, your opinions take precidence, so I would like to know which type you guys prefer.
I like whole chapter but you don't really need to TL the whole 30 pages in one go my dude.
Just, TL when one snippet is out and wait until the last snippet, TL and release. Something like that.
Hmm the story surely is no masterpiece, but I can't help, but want to see the conclusion.
True but I do like they used a less annoying trope i.e you're not strong enough for this power, go train yourself. Which is good rather than full blown OP power out of the blue

Dex-chan lover
Got a feeling the ex chief will try to get his revenge by snitching on the empire

Dex-chan lover
I like whole chapter but you don't really need to TL the whole 30 pages in one go my dude.
Just, TL when one snippet is out and wait until the last snippet, TL and release. Something like that.

True but I do like they used a less annoying trope i.e you're not strong enough for this power, go train yourself. Which is good rather than full blown OP power out of the blue
All snippets are already out, in fact, there's only 15 chapters (according to mangadex).
Either way, he brought it up, but it's a mentality thing, where the workload you give yourself (either a snippet or a whole chapter), is the thing you look at. It will feel like a lot of work since the work only ends once posted, so snippets wll feel lighter since each part is smaller and can get released quicker, actually getting it out of your hands isntead of holding it whlie translating the other snippets.

Personally, I don't care how it's released, so whatever feels the most confortable to work on is good witth me

Dex-chan lover

Do whatever makes you feel comfy and on pace. It's better than easily burn yerself out fast.

Dex-chan lover

in my opinion (which is actual facts) i prefer you to post in a consistant manner rather than a bunch at a time also so you dont feel pressured to do them some people might see what you do as easy work and you should do it faster as if you work for them and shit but even if you took a week to it there will always be people waiting to read the next chapter so...take your time and do what you prefer to do as long as i get to read the next chapter in readable manner i'll be happy/satisfied.

Group Leader
Hi guys tks for all of your input. For the upcoming chapters, I will upload in this manner.
I will upload the chapters in snippets first, and when all the snippets for the respective chapter are done, I will reupload another time as a full chapter.
In this way, it should satisfy the camp that wants consistent releases, and the other camp that prefers to read a chapter in one whole shot (Just that, now you might have to hold off the temptation to read the snippets first if you plan to read the whole chapter, and the guys reading on Tachiyomi will go beserk)

FYI, I'm still sorting out the work schedule with my new teammate, so things might be a bit slow for now.
anime-typing.gif

Me rn for Chapter 6 XD

Last edited:
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Hi guys tks for all of your input. For the upcoming chapters, I will upload in this manner.
I will upload the chapters in snippets first, and when all the snippets for the respective chapter are done, I will reupload another time as a full chapter.
In this way, it should satisfy the camp that wants consistent releases, and the other camp that prefers to read a chapter in one whole shot (Just that, now you might have to hold off the temptation to read the snippets first if you plan to read the whole chapter, and the guys reading on Tachiyomi will go beserk)

FYI, I'm still sorting out the work schedule with my new teammate, so things might be a bit slow for now.
anime-typing.gif

Me rn for Chapter 6 XD
Where are you sourcing the chapter splits from? I only see up to Ch2.2 on futabanet.jp.

Dex-chan lover
The chief is poopy! We want this guy!

Chief: Oh, noes! They found that I'm a meeny-poo! I'll just say shucks and we'll all sing kumbaya.

(Said nobody, ever, under any kind of circumstances)

I seriously can't follow this rose-coloured ridiculous plot; the author has flowers for his brain.

Users who are viewing this thread