Elf to Bike to Teikoku Chiri Chousain to - Ch. 8 - Valley Town and the Three Sisters and...

Dex-chan lover
Sweeet, cat girl tits. I find it that in this manga I enjoy the elf's tits more when she rips her clothes or gets them ripped, rather when shes just taking a bath or whatever already

Dex-chan lover
Officially it has crossed into distasteful ecchi with the "landing on a face" gag. Not a complaint, an observation.

They spend just enough time on the shady innkeeper that I'm happy his bar got wrecked. Vandalism is justice.

Something tells me that Rubu the demon will only be an antagonist for a single arc. She will become an ally. Possibly yuri; after all Nonoa solves problems with nudity.

It's funny that Kago has seen Nonoa get nude so much that he gets annoyed, but he's not immune to some ecchi. It's also ironic that the wolf girl is "not furry."

Dex-chan lover
What is even happening in this series anymore lmao. Definitely feels like our new antagonists are just going to end up as "good friends" with Nonoa, same as the two dudes sharing a bed :lol::smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
So this is the first time we got a pair of boobs aside the elf's one. Well, that could be considered progress I think.

Dex-chan lover
Mode naked randomness, hell yes!
Also I really doubt that demon lady is gonna stay as an "enemy" for long. Our elf MC is a sweetheart honestly.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread