Elf to Bike to Teikoku Chiri Chousain to

It is just several images of nelkked elf and dumb plot, why artist wasted time drawing this nonsence..

beautiful art, and i love the sense of scale and adventure when you read it, the art is really good and i'm not exaggerating.

But the plot and the story might need little more work put into it.

Dex-chan lover
Some people are being very unfair here. Is this high-art? No, not really... but it is nakked, freckled elf with velma glasses on a motorbike, so ummm.... yeah, I'm interested.

Is this high-adventure? Like epic arcs and fierce, dramatic struggles... again, no... but, it is an "easy rider" style episodic adventure with some danger you know they'll overcome... so, it makes for a good escape from heavy stuff. Again, interested.

Let's not judge this for being something it's not trying to be, shall we?

Dex-chan lover
The description says it’s road-movie-like, yet they haven’t used the patty-cake routine to escape a sticky situation. Curious

I really like this, the "easy-rider" vibe is really nice and i find the world endearing.
Needs a bit of work on the story since rn it doesn't seem anything is happening, and imo they could tone down a bit the amount of tits.

Not that there is much to complain about those.

Solid manga nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread