Elf to Shuryoushi no Item Koubou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up, and for your hard work.

I didn't expect her 'proactive' to be about wanting the D, but she put me in place pretty quickly XD
(Also good that despite her timelessness, she can be a little bit proactive on her own. Soon she might learn that she'll have to be a lot more proactive for him to get it ;)

Fed-Kun's army
I still think Mach 2 is a strange translation for "kai". At the very least I want to believe it should be Mark/Mk.2

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I almost gave up on this series ever getting another translation release. It's such a cute series, so I don't understand why no one wanted to work on it until now. Thank you for translating it.

The human digestive system does make small amounts of alcohol. If a diluted sip make some one pass out, they should get narcoleptic episodes a lot right after they eat.

@Dazdigo When my mum was young and working as a cashier, a wine bottle once broke on the checkout behind her, and the fumes caused her to pass out. Some people really do have terrible alcohol tolerance.

Group Leader
I thought I know what was going to happen. Guess I read too much lolibaba hentai ...

Group Leader
Not only is it perfectly mutual, she is even encouraging him to go after her, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread