Elf to Shuryoushi no Item Koubou

Double-page supporter
This manga is a lot better than I expected!! It reminds me a lot of “sousou no frieren”! I’ve enjoyed reading it so far :3

Just from the description alone, you can kinda tell that the guy is going to die( from old age probably) while the cute elf lives on or somethin

I sure hope that won't be case (;へ:)

I've read similar stories based on different species and life expentacies(span),
And so far i think this ones the better storyline..
Yura throws a marco adriano(gangsta) vibe, character design and personality wise
Mageite if freaking kawaiiiiiiiiiiii, elf loli for the win 😍

Contributor
@Yoturi:

The simple happy way out for a series like this is just to never take the story far enough to see the moment where mortal demise comes in to the relationship... I mean, I say it's an easy out, but, like, honestly: It's just the same as most romance fiction does. How many normal manga can you think of that go on to discuss the protagonists dying of old age? It would be just as sad there too, I feel. The topic is more interesting when the characters age differently but I feel like the premise that it's somehow profoundly more tragic, is predicated on forgetting just how tragic everyday humdrum couples' experiences with death are, for the people involved.

Accordingly, I'd hate to require all mortal/immortal romances to cover that part of the story, it seems terribly unfair.

(Of course here it's high fantasy so in the case of an open ending one could always hope that an elixir of immortality or some such to comes into play in the future, so long as nothing is indicated to the contrary. Though I don't know if that would be this series' style, down-to-earth thing that it is.)

I never realized I wanted something so much until I actually started reading. I admire the motivation behind each character, with Magritte being captivated by Yura’s strength, humble nature, and the overall coolness he displays, whether he be cooking breakfast and brewing coffee or slaying towering monsters. Yura’s admiration and love for Magritte being produced from her scholar like work ethic and her passion for aiding in the protection of others through the creation of a multitude of magical items. What the story also excels at is that it explains the alchemical process for each item that Magritte creates, while also describing the anatomy of some of the monsters, as well as to why Magritte and Yura are exploring a specific geographical location (the story and the narrative does a good job of putting you in the shoes of someone who lives in that world). The love felt through each page and the gold-tier hugs and hand holding is enough to make a young boi like me smile n’ chuckle with glee. If you like fluff romance, fantasy settings, and monster fights; you’ve hit the jackpot.

For a while I felt like the shounen tag was a bit off base, but this most recent volume has started to feel much more shounen. It's interesting, this series had almost a shoujo vibe in the beginning but has been steadily transitioning to more of a shounen story as the plot becomes more of a focus, and it's well done too. All around good series so far, excited for more.

Fking Japanese and their pedophilia normalising culture. Imagine thinking this shit is ok because a woman wrote it. All of you kunts had a mother, and many of you will have daughters in the future. Truly fuckin messed up how easy it is to normalised it is because 'It's not a human, it's an elf/cyborg/3000 year old dragon' ect. Let alone the fact that elves are basically a proxy for white people. Hope you kunts can think of a decent rebuttal to restore my faith but I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
do any of you know where I can find the nsfw of these two?

I want to see Yura devour this little goblin in the most slebew-slebew way possible

this shit is on crack(otherwise known as this stuffs stupidly good)
@Fuza yes @beja007 is sick in his head

Started as a fluffy romance. Now a Mystery Drama. Donno what to expect after this. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread