Elqueeness - Ch. 29

Zmk

His pent up emotions burst quite hilariously. A total 360 from his stoic attitude.

Supporter
More than not being a pedophile, i find it way more strange to be attracted to someone you RAISE

it the same thing in japan and all the manga where the dad love he's girl (well in japan was more than a girl it a fucking loli)

@Zblurth Agreed! Honestly, I was really hoping that the author wasn't going to pair them together but I don't know what I was expecting with the grooming troupe trending in mainstream east asian media...

Anyways, ELECTRIC CHAIR for the author and anyone else who writes and more or less encourages p*dophilla and grooming in their works.

I really wanted to enjoy and like this series, as the premise of the story was interesting.

However, I will be dropping this series. It's 2020 and we not about to be supporting works like this.

Supporter
@Hemorrhoids i am not that again having a male findinf a young girl attractive (you don't chose your preference but hopefully you keep them for you in that case)
And yeah i do think they will end up together (ASIA) but i will read it and see for myself if the author is just like any other asia author or will take this trope to the reality check

Dex-chan lover
I really hope those two don't end up together, I really hate this trope and it would put me off this work quite a bit
I mean he literally said he wouldn't cause he raised her if he still ends up with her after saying all that then bleh🤮

Wait isn't this basically like the medieval times... To be fair it was fairly normal back then. and yeah anyone wouldnt even think about marrying someone u raised.

Dex-chan lover
The "grooming" thing only creeps me out if they did it on purpose I guess. What goes on between two adults is their business and all, but an adult purposefully raising their ideal partner from childhood is an entirely different nuance to this situation that probably involved a fair amount of manipulation to get there.

Dex-chan lover
He could just flat out and honestly reject Sherry's advances, and that would resolve several problems. Hopefully.

Fed-Kun's army
I do find older men attractive. But it's also true it's hard to like someone much younger than you are. Tbh I dislike the trope in manga when a young girl got picked up and eventually ends up marrying their caretaker ex. Naofumi and Raphtalia, or If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord, etc. It's just kind of unsettling.

Fed-Kun's army
I can understand both sherry and hyusen

Hyusen took her in and was her light and he cared for her and taught her alot and she admired him but as she started going through puberty since they are not related those feelings transformed into love for hyusen and hyusen ofcourse would find this very troubling since as he was her guardian and parent responding to that love was morally confusing and would be dificult since he had seen her as his child until then and it feels uncomfortable to suddenly see someone you raised and loved in a sexual/romantic way
Ofcourse Herol and Maiti are also a huge problem due to their carefree nature

Anyway Hyusen X Sherry is a ship i support right after Trowel X Elqueeness

Also i know Trowel probably identifies as a boy despite being sexless but honestly Trowel looks and feels more like a Caring and Gentle Tomboy Onee-san

I guess the spirit kings do look kinda gender ambiguous

God i hate having more than 1 comment about a chapter and being unable to string them together without making it sound awkward

Dex-chan lover
So the only reason he hasn't is cause he's insecure about his age and he raised her. Poor dude, your child is just suddenly like ILOVEYOU lolol

...yeah😞 he raised her and... yeah😧 It kinda makes me uncomfortable

Wow this makes me sick :) 11 whole ass years apart... a 17 year old girl... honestly I hope the author turns it into a “wow I guess my teenage hormones making me horny on main, made me like the idea of this guy and no who he is aka my fucking dAD!” Buuuuut I doubt it haha... I hate it here :)

Users who are viewing this thread