Elqueeness - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Yea respect El's pronouns and identity, kinda happy he's finally told someone how he used to be human
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Well this just kinda sucks. This is the type of comedy I severely dislike, so going from the epic story with the mercenaries to the dumb ass dragon just wasting space and making every little thing take forever.

Dex-chan lover
El has a lot of self worth down debuff stacked on him, he doesnt seem to understand that he is a literal manifestation of water in that world w/c makes him powerful enough to solve everything right there and then. Hope this journey improves his self-confidence more, the red dragon guy sure is calm for a supposed to be arrogant dragon..wonder if he is doing all if these just for entertainment.

Thank you for so many updates! I'm so jealous of Betty lol if only we were there in person TT

I love everytime El takes off his hood lol
Red seems to notice demons that are spying them, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the amount of oversight that should have gone into that whole process, it certainly is weird that things happened the way they did. With someone specifically mentioning that to El, it's as if a flag that may have already been raised from the start is now firmly planted in place and flapping in the breeze, just waiting for more plot developments to bring it up directly.

now that i think of it, who named the red dragon lapis lazuli lmao
isnt that stone blue

Oooww, they're so cuute~~ Also I wonder if Isana is a bit more understanding of what had happened, though he suffered quite a lot and I'm sure it isn't easy on him but still I'm glad he trusts and likes our cutie pie El darling, and I guess our amazingly witty Dragon with sugoi instincts just either felt the presence of those bastard demons or something else haha, I'm glad they're all together, I'm sure something will happen and this red dragon will make it so their powers will at least be equal, I honestly wish they'll be superior and get away with everything really easily but that's just how stories go, I nearly wish for them to be op, I mean they are op but because of the human world and since he's sharing a lot of mana apparently with El, anyway, the point is I'm worried!!
Thank you so so much for your wonderfully quick and high quality scans, we appreciate it, looking forward to more chapters, this manhwa is honestly just so so great haha!!

aaaaand my binge is over big sad, there really arent enough manga that have Gods, Spirits, ect as main characters.
also theres 160 raws??????
Feel free to suggest any just @ me

Users who are viewing this thread