Elqueeness

I was worried this was gonna be gay but it not. Mc is very adamant about being a dude and not gay. Also all the people on the cover are genderless. Their personalitys do tend to lead to one side or the other though.

@xXDr_ForgotXx They're sexless, not genderless. The Fire King says herself that she's a woman and she'll get a feminine body when she becomes a god(ess) and stops being the Fire King. And I think the Earth King says that he's a man. The only one I'm not sure of is the Wind King, as they haven't said anything.

Honestly, i LOVE this manhwa, but....why in the world is it taking such a long time, this is way too much, I know they want it to be longer but that's to a point where cliffs don't work anymore, I've read so many that I don't even care anymore, why are they giving us so much information all qt once? There are so many things that could have been avoided, so many detours that they keep on taking to make the story longer, I feel like watching a One Piece anime episode, wth??!!
It's good honestly, it is, but that's too much wasted potential and time on useless sh*t, he's the freaking spirit king of water, even if he grew up as a human you can't possibly tell me that after all this time he's still acting like one, he's not human, he's got so much power, so many things could have been done,
he should've already been able to meet up with the Duke even before that sister came, this is too much work, the sister could've been a character that comes afterwards, I mean, the info she gave is basically what they have been talking about for about idk how many chapters lol, it's truly bothersome to say the least!

Group Leader
Decent. But the thing is, the emotions are written terribly. Every time you expect an emotion from him, he just... blanks out. I mean literally. Feels like every time his emotions gets riled up it gets reset. No explanation given even 154 chapters in (I'm reading the JP version). It's not just him, the others as well, just to a lesser degree. As a result the characters end up feeling very flat, since you get dragged out of immersion every single time.

@Haddock no, with a but. The but's a spoiler so yea, read at risk. In any case it certainly isn't the focus.

They still aren't fighting the duke, 154 chapters in. Tho it does seem like it's coming soon. The emperor's finally back in his actual form. There's hints of romance between the emperor and another girl born under the "partner star", fated to be an emperor's lover. That part is important. But ya that's it, no other romance. This is around chap 150 start so long ways.

@reanseih istg the character with the most emotion is the earth king and he doesnt even have that much screen time and that he was written to be there for conveniences sake, also when is minerva, the wind king, going to appear? He lasted like 2 chapters...

Group Leader
@askryuzaki
Minerva has a tiiiiny bit of appearance, or more like acts as backstory in the 140s or so chaps. Other than that, none.

Hotties/cuties everywhere in this manga... why do I have this feeling that this manga is underrated..

Damn, caught up to the latest chapter, it’s actually really entertaining to read. It’s satisfying as hell lmao. 9/10. But there’s some things that bug me but it Ight I guess....ow yeah that wind king dude, he looked chill, when is he appearing....

I never expected to fall in love this hard with this series, i just read it coz i was bored but im so glad i did.

I really like this manga for the concept but could this guy just shut up and chill. Like overreacting over every single little thing is annoying

Double-page supporter
Ahh the joy of waiting for chapter 177 to come out.

oh wait, they're not translated for non-koreans yet

kekw-emote.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread