Elqueeness

They all looked the same! The only difference is the color of their eyes and hair, their hair style and their height and the rest are the same! There are just 2 type of people here, the el look alike and the chaos god look alike.

I really dont know if i should ship el with the red dragon, but dunno if this manhwa has romance tag into it... Better look the tag after this comment.

Edit : there is none.... So el will be genderless for the rest of this manhwa's life.

Honestly one of my most favourite reads! It’s a rather sweet yet melancholic tale of someone who just tries to figure out where he belongs to. What does he want to do?

I like the pacing and the gradual introduction of key characters. Everyone’s charming in their own way too! I thank the translators for still resuming this series 💕🌸

R.I.P Red Dragon.
Hope you can rest peacefully. And I hope El can make Elrien's anger lower before the Lapis died brutally

hahahaha....
poor el. I hope your sanity still intact. or maybe you can ignore them

Fed-Kun's army
@Chymane I wish, but I DMd uploader and got no response, guess its gonna be weekly or bi weekly

Double-page supporter
This is cute but El keeps babying Isana and tbh it's it's kind of annoying af. I didn't know this manhwa's central theme was babysitting

Users who are viewing this thread