Elqueeness

"A gold digger with mana" he said, pahaha I'm so excited for those new chapters, season 2 seems to be so much more fun with our dear Lapis with us now Haha, I'm so happy, Isana is so cute too, and El and everyone else is just amazing honestly, I'm so glad to be able to enjoy such a delicacy such rarity in reincarnation comics, I'm so cheerful rn DANG it !!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORTS PUT INTO TRANSLATING THIS MASTERPIECE I'M SO ENAMORED WOOOOWWWWW !!!! I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
😍😍😍☺🥰🥰❤💝😭💗💜💕💙💘💚💟💓❣💞

@beatriz89 yes, that's exactly what I was thinking as well at first, I completely forgot about him with everything else that happened Haha, even though I thought I'd keep an eye on him, or wait....is he maybe...did he perhaps appear in a different form and this time he'll be like a villain but will either still side with El or really go against him, haaa I wonder ???
But I did read once a comic where they introduced a character then never talked about him again, well the story was also full of potholes so I don't think it'll be the same with this one but maybe they just wanted to let us know that at least he had a friend and that they even planned something together so maybe this will make his death even more melancholic or something?? Well I'm just guessing haha, I guess we'll know soon enough, I'm looking forward to it and to everything else, this story got me hooked haha!!!

@MinGenius That was my guess too! That we'd meet that character in a different form later on in the series, perhaps also reincarnated. I kind of want him to come back.

@beatriz89 @MinGenius I kinda want him as trowell now, so wholesome. The friend before was always supporting MC and now we know that trowell is very compatible with MC because of the elements and mc's personality.

The day we get to see the father-son relationship and the big reveal with Lapis is near hahaha, so excited!

Thanks for the update guys!

this makes me feel fluffy inside, El's healing powers cross dimensions and 4th walls

It sucks to see a story with such high highs be brought down by some abysmal lows.
Can definatly see why this is a series with only 10-20 comments a chapter....

in short, the MC is a little bitch through and through, and no one likes having the protagonist of a story be a little bitch throughout the whole story. Like, I'm not expecting him to be an evil genius, but can't he at least have a modicum of an actual personality? Everyone takes advantage of him and he's like “oh cool, sorry for being born.” It makes for a pretty infuriating read.

The world exploration is pretty good I guess

read the first few chapters, and after getting introduced to a MC thats...well saying weak willed punk would not do it justice...also every guy looks like chicks. So if your in to that, this is for you. if not Well do what i did and move on!

Wtf does everyone keep bringing up gender when the spirit king literally don’t have one, they are basically ledgendary Pokémon.

I got bored quickly I'm sorry but I don't like any character except the earth spirit whatever I'm done

Fed-Kun's army
I was interested but damn can I not get through the 20+ chapters that use that one font (from like chapter 8 to 32). It is a struggle to read for me. I can see they stop using it at chapter 33 but I don't think I can make myself get through all the chapters to get there.

Users who are viewing this thread