Elqueeness

Fed-Kun's army
I myself hate the idea of being mistakenly born as a human. It feels like the guys are denying his previous human life. Mostly because I like transported people type who do not forget what they were in the past. Also
[/I don't like that fate is absolutely and can't be changed stuff]

The idiot he knows how hard it is to summon him and that a dragon was obsessed with making a contract why didn't he just ignore it.

Honestly it started out so good and I was loving it. The author shows us a cool world full of fun characters and I was invested. But I started to get really bored around chapters 14-15. What's the point of introducing the whole concept of Spirit Kings and Gods if you're just going to abandon it later on? The MC's just roaming around
the human world
now and meddling with stuff he shouldn't. Doesn't the Water Spirit King have like, a job?? Shouldn't he go back to the other world sometimes? They haven't even mentioned the other Kings or gods in like twenty chapters. You're gonna get us invested in that world and its characters and just leave it?
And the abuse that MC suffered in the beginning- what, is the trauma just gone now? Literally, the author could have just cut out the entire abuse part and MC's character and the entire plot still would've made sense. And no, it's not like I want them to still suffer or whatever. I just think that if you're going to have a character that goes through a traumatic experience like that then you should include the healing process, since that's the only part that makes reading about abuse worth it.
TLDR Elqueeness is a webcomic that starts off with a cool concept, world, and characters and then abandons it all once you start loving them, which I think is a huge shame. The MC goes through child abuse for his whole life for no reason and it's never brought up again. Read the first 14ish chapters for a nice time, and then trudge through the rest if you really want to.

Users who are viewing this thread