Elskar

@theilikepie yea i mean that's why ,, she's in the "enemy" lair rn so shouldn't she be at least a lil more careful with her actions ?? so she won't die or smthng ?? since everyone was killed saving her so . . that's just my logic but her actions are kinda understandable as well

@Papercraftt i see !!! that's great then . and yeah it sucks to be kept in the dark maybe she was frustrated as well .

=.= not sure why i even bother reading these mangas if there just gonna be dropped....gotta pay for tappytoons...

I don't know what to say... 9 chapters in and despite it having such a good introduction, not much is explained of the heroine's role/mission to save her people. Instead of giving us answers we're left with more questions... It's so infuriating~ What I've gathered so far is that our FL is 'canon fodder' as nobody seems to care if she lives or dies and just want to use her for reasons yet to be revealed- though it has something to do with saving her kin. It would've made a great revenge story but it's done a piss-poor job of piquing my interest. I don't have the patience to continue reading this so I'll leave the rating blank BUT I will give it credit for having a very good standard artwork.

Users who are viewing this thread