EMERGENCE

This Manga is awful and fucked up and at the same time, it's good. It really hits you hard.

So this is that infamous 177013 hentai.
Ok, can see why the harsh fate of a crackgirl would gain some contreversy back then.
Guess I'll assume that the girl had the happy ending.
But damn, that was a clever twist. To make it an open ending just by adding that last picture.

Dex-chan lover
please dont read. it wont make you horny, just depress forever and you will wish you get dementia

Thanks for reminding me of my trauma. I gave this a 10 though. It achieved its purpose after all.

This is a reupload. I know i have seen this last chapter before (did not look at the rest)

Having said that. Can anyone tell if she died there at the end and just dreamed that last bit as she died or was it from the future...

Jesus Christ, what's with all the infamous doujins being uploaded tonight.

Also, please tell me there isn't a Wikipedia page of this.

Group Leader
@Chocodiles here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamorphosis_(manga)
@DarkraiderSD
sorry, didn't saw at my last research it was already on md, if you want, i can remove it.
and about your question if she died: (spoiler alert)
no she didn't died, don't worry. this is from the future.

Dex-chan lover
watch shindoL interview with joey (the anime man on YT) for those that haven't... kinda interesting

tenor.gif

Atleast its have happy ending ... But i still wanted to know who is the kind man who help her ... Cause u know she take drugs n then she collapse ... Ahhh my mind is broke

@Alif04 that aint a happy ending..... That was a hallucination right before she died you can see at the last panel her glasses

Users who are viewing this thread