Emergency Tsumiki Committee

Group Leader
Tsukimi slut.. And author using ntr bait is just a loser to get more people into series.. Some people these days like that kind of sht so
You angry incels just don't get that Tsumiki doesn't care about the vampire sucking her neck because she doesn't give a single damn about him. He's like a mosquito. There is absolutely nothing sexual (or NTR lol) about it, she's just giving him some blood. Where she does blush that is very obviously Yutaka's imagination, which the author confirmed.

She genuinely gets embarrassed with Yutaka when he sniffs her cheek because he's the only guy she cares about (even if she doesn't realize this yet). People react differently to different things depending on who does it, which is a key thing about actually interacting with people.

Last edited:
Hey I just wanted to tell you that the Discord link on your team profile is not working. Also thank you so much for your work on this amazing manga, genuinely this manga is what I've been looking for, for a long time in terms of monster girl romance. I love the exploration of the genjin culture vs human culture and how they overcome their differences between each other. And we wouldn't have this great product without your guy's work on translating this so thank you.

You angry incels just don't get that Tsumiki doesn't care about the vampire sucking her neck because she doesn't give a single damn about him. He's like a mosquito. There is absolutely nothing sexual (or NTR lol) about it, she's just giving him some blood. Where she does blush that is very obviously Yutaka's imagination, which the author confirmed.

She genuinely gets embarrassed with Yutaka when he sniffs her cheek because he's the only guy she cares about (even if she doesn't realize this yet). People react differently to different things depending on who does it, which is a key thing about actually interacting with people.
Hard agree - also if the vampire bite does bother anyone, it does it get cleared up later by a friend discussing why she shouldn't let just anyone bite her on her neck which is why later when Senga wants/needs blood, she alongside Yutaka offer their arms to bite.
The vampire bite was actually a fairly well devised plot point from a narrative standpoint. I say this because it showcases a duality of differing philosophies. From Tsumiki's and Senga's perspective, it is just that, a bite. Nothing more than a frivolous desire easily sated. However, from Yutaka's perspective showcases the lustful nature inside his own heart viewing the bite like a passionate kiss to which he blushes and gets a bit possessive of Tsumiki.
I would definitely say that calling Tsumiki a slut because of this is a very poor understanding of the differing cultures which seem to be a core theme within the story.

Dex-chan lover
Hard agree - also if the vampire bite does bother anyone, it does it get cleared up later by a friend discussing why she shouldn't let just anyone bite her on her neck which is why later when Senga wants/needs blood, she alongside Yutaka offer their arms to bite.
The vampire bite was actually a fairly well devised plot point from a narrative standpoint. I say this because it showcases a duality of differing philosophies. From Tsumiki's and Senga's perspective, it is just that, a bite. Nothing more than a frivolous desire easily sated. However, from Yutaka's perspective showcases the lustful nature inside his own heart viewing the bite like a passionate kiss to which he blushes and gets a bit possessive of Tsumiki.
I would definitely say that calling Tsumiki a slut because of this is a very poor understanding of the differing cultures which seem to be a core theme within the story.
At this point is pretty clear the ones who say those kind of things are people with hentai brainrot and incels, they yapped and yapped, some even went to incredible reaches and rationalized how bad the author is for baiting people into ntr. Just ignore it, it's just sad.

Group Leader
Hey I just wanted to tell you that the Discord link on your team profile is not working. Also thank you so much for your work on this amazing manga, genuinely this manga is what I've been looking for, for a long time in terms of monster girl romance. I love the exploration of the genjin culture vs human culture and how they overcome their differences between each other. And we wouldn't have this great product without your guy's work on translating this so thank you.
We don't have a discord. It was just a requirement for creating a group apparently so we just chucked a random one in there.

Get a life incels pff i u wonder why i even write this.. here u go angry one. Ure like these people who def oshi no ko aka lair idol.

At this point is pretty clear the ones who say those kind of things are people with hentai brainrot and incels, they yapped and yapped, some even went to incredible reaches and rationalized how bad the author is for baiting people into ntr. Just ignore it, it's just sad.
I went angry on fictional chara but u actually insulted me because of fictional chara lol. Get a life that's best i can write for u brainrot.. just sad as a fellow human being.

Users who are viewing this thread