Empress Wi Mokhwa - Ch. 1 - The Last Regret

Dex-chan lover
Korean raws at 34 chapters.

https://newtoki74.com/webtoon/481706/황후-위목화

Thanks for picking this up 🥳🥳 Can't until asshole emperor suffers. Hopefully he suffers a painful death! Can't wait for the next update!

The saddest thing about this is that we won’t see the good boy that is the MC’s son ever again :”(

Don’t hate me, but she was S T U P I D for still trusting his a-holeness. Her family tried to take her back, and what did she do? Become stupid. What she did could have costed her family’s lives.

Fed-Kun's army
I love it. I've read no less than 20-30 webtoons with this exact same plot (at least for the first chapter) and I still love it. Nothing beats a good reincarnation/going back in time story

@ff1212 She didn't want her son to kill his father from the very beginning. So she went to the emperor to offer her life. But the emperor didn't care. Since she was going to die anyway. she probably wanted to do one last grace of act for the man she loved + not allow her son to become a father murderer.

I feel bad for her sweet son who will not exist in her new time line.

Fed-Kun's army
in sixth grade my teacher was teaching us abt pharoahs and he made like five of us roleplay as pharoah's wives/concubines/w/e while my crush was the pharaoh anyways guess which pharaoh wife i was.. THAT'S RIGHT. the evil mean one who poisons people and will do anything to make sure her son becomes emperor... AND HONESTLY. ILL SAY IT. THE ROLE WAS MADE FOR ME. I FELT A SOUL CONNECTION. anyways so the point im making is that i... on a deep... profound level... connect to this empress <3 and i am so ready for her to mess everything up <3

Users who are viewing this thread