Empress Wi Mokhwa - Ch. 5 - The Wicked Man (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow I'm relieved that the asshole from her past life isn't doing anything to redeem himself in this lifetime and that he doesn't love her because I'm usually pissed off when after going back in time, the asshole is suddenly in love with the MC and makes us pity him. It seems like this story will have none of that and the asshole isn't the ML

@Kisa24 Honestly that's a big part of why I look forward to new chapters for this manhwa. A ML in a reincarnation story who's not a total iceberg? 🤯

Welp, this chapter may seem like a filler, but actually

This chapter is showing one of Gajun's 'plans' to take over the throne. Although, it won't be clear till later chapters.

Filled with bad luck my ass lols more like living immorally and making bad decisions.

@jkitten This author has understood that having a beautiful ML does not take away his sins, and making him fall in love with the FL to have empathy for him is not the best thing to do, I look forward too :))

Dex-chan lover
urgh what a loser, pretending to be a niceguy till death. Sure, "bad luck". It's not karma for all your bad doings or anything

Users who are viewing this thread