Empress's Harem - Ch. 17

Aawweeee....fei yue is jelly jelly with the qian han :(
Please yan an, bring him to your bed once, he needs some love

I really love Fei Yue more than Qian Han. He is pitiful and really needs Yan An's affection...
He will be more pitiful in the future and Im so weak around this type of character 😢

At least fei yue can get angry with her, if it was a some other person they would have poisoned the body guard already

I still hope Fei Yue is the main ML... and, looking at the raw images (and what little I could understand of the words from translation), I am even more certain about him.

Also, is anyone else finding this MC hard to like? I know the author is probably intentionally making her unpleasant. Not all main characters have to be likable. This is still the same girl who bullied her employees for talking about her, as opposed to calling the out for it or firing them. Her interactions with Qian Han are still really inappropriate (like, imagine what the reactions would be if the genders were reversed). I’m guessing she will be going through an arc, one where she eventually learns to accept her flaws (she seems to think that she has none), gets over her ex, and learns ‘the meaning of true love/friendship’ (or something of that nature).

Users who are viewing this thread