Empress's Harem - Ch. 62

I dont approve of him not telling her. His loyalty is supposedly only supposed to be with her not the consort

i feel bad for him but still im still kind of rooting for feiyu. he's insecure and anxious yan an would never talk to him again if this white haired man come again in her life. though taking advantage of amnesia person is bad but as long as it's not meant harm..it's tolerable

Just who is this guy... He seems to have a deep connection with Yan An. Thank you for the update!

I don't really like this guy, though I don't hate him. There's something in him that feels 'fishy', but he's the most handsome & beautiful character in this comic, though I'm sure if little white grown up and not squinting his eyes anymore he could easily rivaled him😍

I think fei yue just doesn't want to be abandoned again...which is why he's keeping the letter from yan an. Still, fei yue has a lot of secrets he's keeping from her. I don't think she'll fall for bai yu so easily since she's technically not "yan an" but someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread