Empress's Harem - Ch. 79

Is...is she pegging him?? With a strap on?? That was CUSTOM MADE AS HIS DOWRY?!
Fuck I love this series

Double-page supporter
First he lost his main virginity, then he lost his other one.

Oh my, 2 things:

1) At the beggining I was like "c'mon Fei Yue, just enjoy it!" But then haha, eh?! Someone explain me what's that, my dirty mind can't believe it and can't understand it (ok, I do believe what I think it is but it makes no sense to be especially designed/ customized for Fei Yue, or what's so especial about it to even be his dowry?! XD hahaha someone tell meeeee~).😹😹😹

I guess it's hard for me to believe it, I mean, I didn't know Yan An would find pleasure on that? Hahaha. Anyway, I love their married life ùwúr♡ I can't believe how much variety this story is giving us, is hilarious lmao

2. Hahahaha Qian Han, my child, he needs to stop acting like a curious cat if he's not ready, pls

Is that... Oh gosh 😂

Btw, Qian Han mentioned resolve to refrain from such action so maybe in that world it's unusual for men to be in the receiving end? Perhaps sex with their wife is considered an act of service so by taking the receiving role it would look like they're taking a dominant role?
But why the customized dowry tho 😂? That made me think it's an open secret that husbands prepared it for their wedding 😅

Aggregator gang
Wouldn’t the main point is to be the one to get their partner pregnant but I mean ....eh? Isn’t worse this way round because it indulges in sexual intrigue ? If the gender was the other way this kind of only a perversion left to brothels .....Cause the men indeed get somewhat ‘creative’ but it still revolves around creating life
Still I generally confused about how they naturally do it from the get go considering the positions seemed a bit weird in the white bleach

The fact it was custom made 💀💀💀
I was not expecting pegging but I am pleasantly surprised ///

Users who are viewing this thread