Empress's Harem

Woow, hope you don't lose the favor of the scholar, actually I think this might make her like you even more, at least I hope so !

The white haired man is trustworthy!! He’s the one that lead her to her death if you guys don’t remember.

But I’m glad my ship sailed 🥰

Umm, what does the virginity mark mean other than the person bearing that mark means they're a virgin?? Does it mean that they're not allowed to be touched or stripped from their virginity?

@euls
The virginity mark is just to show which man is still a Virgin. This manga is base off of ancient China time. Where the women ( in this case, men) can be only married off unless they are a virgin.

The green hair guy is still a virgin after marriage because he’s the son of the advisor, who is on the second princess side. That’s what I think the original third princess didn’t sleep with him for.

I dont like harem or reverse harem, but I wanted to try this one out. It looked interesting at first, and in the end, was just nah uh-uh nope nada for me. 👋

Actually we can guess the plot ya know. but since i'm tired with guess plot story, i just follow this. Not too bad. It's great. Unique story too.

What the hell 😭 they updates so many chapters in a day
Someone is working hard! Thank you so much! ✨✨

@zanas no-no >_>; they were taking their darn time when uploading. They finally released those chapters Dx!!

joke aside, yeah they were working on releasing those chapters but got delayed cuz of some issues. I am glad they were able to solve their problem o7

Fed-Kun's army
One thing that bothers me no matter what.......Is the fact she only puts lipstick on her bottom lip.....She makes it worse by using the boldest color...

I wish the white-haired guy will appear more in next chapts, he is truly good-looking and looks sincere.Yan An first concubine is good, but too weak ah. The second consort is courtesan and pretty; but too naive. The smart-guy here is only.. her bodyguard who rejected the concubine-position which is good and bad --he can't act to close, but can protect her 24/7

Binge read this until 200+ guys, this is slow as turtle pace manhua. The real "action" is at 120+ chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread