Enami-kun wa Ikiru no ga tsurai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Enami-kun Doesn't Want to be Exposed

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_inline_ots7t4oSvh1rh0okq_540.gif

Still, Enami dug his own grave here, and I can't blame the girl for capitalizing on it especially since he ignored her messages inviting him to drinking parties. Could have refused her the first time around instead of accepting with the thought of bailing out in the last minute. If anything, this situation will be a good lesson for him if he gets exposed.

Dex-chan lover
Gah, you won't fool me with that pesky color page! You, evil wench!.

Aggregator gang
Please let it be. Him getting a black out. While he was rapping every word till his head is empty.

Dex-chan lover
I just want the next chapter to be him spitting flames and then chugging a glass of beer and then pass out and forgetting everything that happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Karamru I don’t think it bullying but just teasing. Like it or not her teasing is helping him in a way to be social and being others like him will help him in his novel which he still haven’t started yet.

Plus she never physically abuse him just inviting him or talking to him then watch him be embarrassed. Plus as is I don’t think he would end up being a good author because he is missing out on experience unless the only thing he wants to write are loner edgy stories.

Well I guess the only bad thing she truly did was stalking him

Dex-chan lover
Man, Enami really love digging his own grave. He's too prideful, anti-social, and couldn't admit his own fault and flaw. That's why it's fun for Kiyosumi to tease him. Kiyosumi's presence may will force him to be a bit less edgy and open to any experience he will get through in the college.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone Senpai and Nagatoro actually like one another, Enami doesn't like her, she doesn't like him either, she genuinely only wants to bully and tease him because she enjoys his reactions.
@Emanresu The guy had to make shit up because the girl forced him to, once he said that he doesn't write meant that no one would say anything else, her telling everyone about his novels forced him to lie.

People please don't try to make it like she did something good. Even if the result is positive, a bullying with a bad intent is still bad.

@Darklight99 Nah, he denied writing when the literature club asked him if he wrote novels, thinking to himself that its cool to hide your talents. The girl never forced him in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
@Emanresu Nope, that's not what happened go read the previous chapter again, he has never actually written anything substantial. He realised that the literature club has actual writers who have written much more, and that he isn't even at the starting line. And even if he had lied, it wasn't the girl's business to butt in and call him out on it, she isn't involved here in any capacity. He has neve done anything to her, she just wants to make fun of him to humour herself.

@Darklight99 Even if he hasn't written anything substantial, he still writes novels, or at least tries to. That's why he tries to find an inspiration somewhere. He even said "I don't want anybody to know that I haven't taken the first step" or something along those lines, which strongly suggests that he simply didn't want to be looked down by people who he was looking down on moments ago, and that's why he lied.

And if you lie, you better be prepared to get exposed, no matter how small the lie is. And it's not like his secret is a very confidential information. He could have just admitted it the first time around but no, he had to dig deeper and that's what got him into a mess. He's an adult already, and must be responsible for his own actions and not blame it on someone. Like, if I was cheating on my partner and some unknown guy snitches on me, can I really blame the snitch and tell him "it's none of your business"? Of course not, I could only blame myself for not being faithful. Same with Enami, he has himself to blame for lying.

Users who are viewing this thread