Encirclement Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I'd be big mad on principle. Like don't keep me awake cause y'all wanna fuck.
I'd hope my friends trust me enough to tell me something like that.

Dex-chan lover
D-:
Dude just got hard listening to his brother having sex.
The cover and stuff are depicting incest.
NOPE

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs Uh, lil bro's eyes are like laser focused on to Ryou's butt, pretty sure that reaction was because he was in a tight space with the guy he liked, lol.

It would make me feel that I'm not trustworthy if my close friends keep their (serious ~ considering that they're on the physical levels already, like make-out in the presence of a friend and act as if they did not~) relationship from me. Lol. I would be mad if they just divert that topic to the brother's feelings whatsoever.

Fed-Kun's army
I kept thinking how I'm familiar with the artstyle, but when I saw the previous artist's work : "No, no, I've seen this somewhere, but probably a different artist".
Still bugging me.

Ughhh I love this artist's art style sooooo much!! Enjoying it so far, although having sex near your sleeping friend and not wanting to get caught is just ridiculous lol

@Shdill. Do you mean Owaru? I think the cover has similar style with Owaru's works, e.g Our Love House Trouble, Hangout Crisis. But I haven't read this one yet. Will be back after reading to update comment

Fed-Kun's army
@Starstruck I've read Owaru's works and checked them out again to confirm, but I don't think they're the one I seek. Thank you for the suggestion!

Welp, normally I like yaoi but this is so unwholesome it's actually a pain to read. Bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread