Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Lol, that 2nd page gave me a good laugh. *1

*inhale* Haah, what a refreshing story ... I'm in. And the art is gorgeous!

*1 - Heck this entire story gave me a good lol.

oh my god what the hell? this is too fuckin cute.

i thought this was a cheap romance manga thats just good for memes ( i searched everywhere for where that meme about "is this my limit?i cant do it, i cant handle this much cuteness..." bc i thought that the person looked like usui takumi)

im glad i found this gem, but DAMMIT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE UNFINISHED??? TT-TT

--------------------------------------------------------
@Yumever the sauce for what meme?

this is so cute omg!! i read a bunch of villainess/reincarnation manga/manhwa but this story has a really unique plot with the commentators being heard by an actual character! can’t wait to read more 🤩

Im only at chap 1 and im already lmao. Hope there's more romance of the two commentators, they're cute uwu

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even a proper isekai, more like an isekai-by-proxy, but it still supports my opinion that otome-game isekai series are inherently superior to regular JRPG isekai series.
Definitely a good start.

Fed-Kun's army
I've heard people saying that a reader shouldn't interfere with the story they love, that their actions could be an alien factor to the story and by then they wouldn't be a reader anymore. But this is a visual novel with routers so maybe that's fine.

Bwahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 that moment when you’re too excited you start hitting your friends’ back 🤣🤣🤣 and the prince: what the hell. That’s cute 🤣

P/s: sorry my friends 😌😣

Users who are viewing this thread