Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
They need to stop screwing around, get a camera rolling and record their play through of the game. Then post it online and become famous. If this happened in the real world then recording this would be important enough that they could gain fame and a small fortune through selling the video to a studio. Regardless they NEED to record this.

*Hears the voices of gods and talks with them
*Let's go back to studying
Everything normal here.
😆

Dex-chan lover
Rize-tan so cute!! And man, these routes and endings lmao. Interesting to see that kind of grinding level/skills in otome game, since it's rare. I REALLY need to see how the reverse harem route goes, though.

I do hope this doesn't end up like the novel where they hardly focused on the villainess at all 😔 it was such a great premise and the main couple was cute af but i think i read more about the other 2 couples 😂

Dex-chan lover
@karupin Yea, exactly! That's what I hated most about the novel. The other two couples are cute and I'd love to read their love stories in their own right...but taking away from the main couple and focusing on them just makes it feel like the original has been left at a cliffhanger and you really can't focus on the other couples since you're still thinking about the OTP.

I just wish they had done the other two couples' parts as side stories and with not as much screen time as the main couple.

Users who are viewing this thread