Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

AAAAAAAAAAHHH its so adorable when sieg calls lise "Soon d'rey"
my heart goes ~~~~~~

Dex-chan lover
So this explain where Finne get the zeal that enable her to nonchalantly heal her amputated arm back in place.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I dunno what to say. That was an epic character introduction, but not once during this chapter did I have to stop and pull a panel off of a page to save for later memeing and such. That's been a frequent occurrence with this series so I'm mildly disappointed to not have more additions in my collection.

10/10 would force the mom to pay for ALL damages. She was too OA, and if Finne informed her early on, misunderstandings would be none.

Since they were kids lisolettes been unintentionally hurting little seig . Huhu even older seig tearing up 😭

Dex-chan lover
"Mom, stop destroying my school friend's castle!"
Don't you want to see the perspective of third gen of Finne's family with brawler mom and living artillety grandma?

Double-page supporter
ooooooooooooooooo shiiiiiiittt we got a new character thrown in the mix boys. Also when Sieg held her hand and knelt bro, my heart melted. They're so fricking cute man.
Thx for the scan guys!!

Thank You for the chapter :)

Uuuu, OP Magic of mother, which is fuelled by love

Double-page supporter
I can really feel it when sieg folded his lips after gotten so much exposure from our lize-tan cuteness. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread