Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Page 6 if her parents came home to see that im pretty sure they would be like, so you have ascended the stairs of adulthood...

Group Leader
Ngl I’m imagining Wall-E’s voice shouting “Eve”, if anyone even remember that movie...
Also I have a feeling that Endo and Kobayashi might meet Rize-tan and the prince for real one day

Whaaat? The plot thickens in the modern world. I thought Endo and Kobayashi's relationship was progressing well till the last page.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
I've seen that hair before...and those glasses...

Isn't that the guy from that ominous chapter 5 ending, and presumably the handsome actor Endo was admiring earlier? Now just who exactly is the "Eve" that he's so desperate to find?

Quick question, if they could just get Finne to be the next heir, why did Baldur have to marry one of the sisters? Why can't one of the sisters be the next heir?

Kobayashi looks so much like Finne in that outfit and Endo was so cute being flustered 😆

Dex-chan lover
fuck out of here, i dont need no male models fucking around with delusions of a perfect partner!

coz thats definitely whats happening right?

Dex-chan lover
Who's the turd that dares to interfere!?
Who! I want to mount the prick on a pile.

Dex-chan lover
We don't need any fuckboys ruining the fluff, thank you very much.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait wtf, he’s the dude from chapter 5 that wanted to go into the game right? AND THIS GUY LOOKS SUSPICIOUSLY LIKE THAT MODEL ON THE BILLBOARD TOO omg is that model the creep from chapter 5?!?

Dex-chan lover
people all quick to jump the gun, wait till next chap and he turn out to be a cousin, distant relative, childhood friend or something similar..

maybe she's a lookalike to the 'Eve' he's searching for...? best possibility is a scammer... lol

but cliche one is that he counter-Isekai'ed and she is his former lover reincarnated or something....

This guy's amazing, being able to recognise someone's face from their hairstyle alone

Dex-chan lover
Uhh what’s the deal with this creepy guy...

Reincarnated from a game world into ours? 😬

Users who are viewing this thread