Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Thankyouuu for scanlating thiss! Really appreciate a whole chapter as one. ♡♡

I also curious about this sharp turn :)) i wonder who is he?? And who is eve??

Dex-chan lover
*talk to my big iron*
Looks like we have to add one more to our kill count, partner

Aggregator gang
Dafuq dude even if you're brothers or bestfriend, you can't grab a person like that lol

@Ultrabenosaurus
Actually, it's not 'no one' because I do care about Endo and Kobayashi love life too.
And that guy is going to play a big part in the game world too, you know.

@GhoulishGirl Get excited about their date if you want, that's fine. But why am I a bad guy for wanting a manga about the life of a villainess in a game world to focus on the life of a villainess in a game world? Why am I a bad guy for being frustrated by the author introducing a new character who looks and acts like a generic reverse harem bland pretty boy in a way that heavily implies irrelevant tacky love triangle drama outside of the game world?

@Seventwentyseven only in the sense that the reason they exist is to show us the game world. The title of the story is their commentary on the villainess, and they've had less than half the screen time of any other notable character except Finne's mother who has only just been introduced. Their every day life is not important and only distracts from the game world, where the villainess lives, where their "power" of being heard in the game has an effect. As long as they get along with each other and continue to play the game together, nothing else about their lives matters to the story of the game world which is central to the manga. Stupid love triangle drama outside the game world is only a distraction from the game world, will take time away from showing the life of the villainess and their live commentary on her.

@7midnight I didn't know that, because it hasn't been said yet, obviously. Thanks for spoiling that for everyone. But it also doesn't affect my point: he isn't necessary to the story and adding extra characters in their real life will only distract from Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess. It's not "Endo and Kobayashi and Other Generic Reverse Harem Character's Live Commentary on the Villainess and also Their Everyday Lives With no Relation to the Game".

Fed-Kun's army
is that the same guy from that sparkly men poster on one of the chapters?,, that actor kuon. either way what the fuck who just. grabs someone irl out of nowhere. i mean. i guess he does seem desperate, but still, lowkey inconsiderate

Double-page supporter
@Ultrabenosaurus Boo stop taking my comment out of context, it's not doing you any favours. Talking like you speak for everyone makes you look conceited and ignorant. I don't care about what you want. No one here cares what you want. You are free to want whatever you want! But I take issue when you act like your speaking for myself and everyone else who reads this. And judging from what other people have posted that's what they're taking issue with as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultrabenosaurus they're the main characters, their name is even on the title, what's wrong on expanding the storyline on main characters? Heck the game story won't exist if Endo and Kobayshi didn't exist.

@GhoulishGirl I've re-read your comment and I'm pretty sure I did not take it out of context. You were talking about liking all the characters and the IRL drama stuff like the date, and the introduction of a new IRL character, and called me a bad guy in the middle of it. Seems like the context is I'm a bad guy for having the opposite opinion to you regarding the characters and IRL drama.

I don't like those things because I think they distract from the whole point of what the manga is advertised as and what it has been about so far, almost like the author is trying to make it simultaneously two manga that are intertwined: one about their commentary on the villainess' life which is what brought us all here, and one about Endo and Kobayashi IRL with a bunch of drama that seems totally unnecessary and irrelevant for the former. If you like that, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion just like I'm entitled to mine.

So, I ask again, why am I a bad guy for wanting the manga to focus on their commentary of the villainess seeing as that's literally the title, synopsis, and the content of all chapters so far?

Users who are viewing this thread