Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
As expected of that vile villain Lieselotte, her ploys are truly devilish.

Double-page supporter
10 out of 10 absolutely amazing move. Also I just love It when people tell others to just get over themselves and do it.

Dex-chan lover
@cheeseisbest

A couple of chapters back we get a hint of a third party involved in this.
I believe that person is the darkness.

Dex-chan lover
OH that guy from the other chapter is the voice she is hearing isn't it. Why tf would he do that? That's messed up man.

Wow, what a power move. She didn't even care to hide her own true feelings and worries from that girl. Complete honesty just like true sisters. And a complete dom like a true onee-chan.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could learn the art of "being an asshole in a good way". Though, there's a very fine line between this and 8man, and 8man and just being an asshole.

@cheeseisbest @MCX01 @Xeredge I am like 90% sure the voice she is hearing is that witch that they talked about in earlier chapters, the one that ends up possessing the villainess and the one that the "hero" of the story is supposed to kill

Dex-chan lover
@fivestarninja
it is, iirc it's actually been confirmed. if they didn't do it in the manga, then i'm p sure it was mentioned again in the novel (before this point)

@MrIncognito
iirc the witch isn't feeding on them, just using her insecurities and fear to weaken her resolve and then take control of her body

Dex-chan lover
Oh my
Also.. who the heck is whispering non sense to Lis?!?!? WHO IS IT??!?!?! I JUST WANNA HAVE A TALKKK
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
How sneaky. But I also see the demon is already starting to invade her mind, trying to consume and kill her

Dex-chan lover
If there's anyone who knows the troubles of tsuning, it's Liselotte. That was a beautiful troll on both parties.
Finne finally gets to be on the receiving end of all this. They're sisters alright.

Now then. WHO'S CAUSING OUR BABY LISELOTTE THIS MUCH HEARTACHE?

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo bruhhhhh THE CONFESSION AHHH 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

but that black demon blob needs to gtfo soon or I will be throwing all sorts of fists at that thing

BUT ANYWAYS THE CONFESIION AHHH HECKKKKKKK YEAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was in there 😂 why else why they make him confess like three times. 😂

Who has holy magic someone save our precious Lise

Users who are viewing this thread