Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter

and we're heading closer to the end with this huh. These two knuckleheads will get together and then Liese will go berserk bc of the witch and then the prince will save her right? But hmmm if it ends like that then what about our irl couple??

Oh my goodness, it seems like Lise is holding strong against the witch so far.

Also lmaooo GG Lise... The rate Bard and Finne was going they were gonna muck it up for sure

Who the fuck is ruining this happy ending? Damn let our villainess have her long awaited fairytale ending. Geeze.

from 0 to 100 at the speed of light

as expected of a Bard... must've been build a full stacc DEX

Group Leader
@Morose I don't think so, correct me if I'm wrong, but in the original game, Lise was possessed by a witch and the reason why the heroine and the gang fought her, after all. So this is just the plot trying to bring itself back to its original route.

(I don't think this is a spoiler since this was mentioned before)

Damn that end part tho 🙀
Wow she is hella smart good job Lise please don't be controlled by that thing please 🥺

Aggregator gang
Holy shit this mad man actually had her hide in the closet what the hell god bless.

Also its kinda worrying that she still gets all these visions despite all the help of our two commentators, hopefully this doesn't go into something dark later on.

Thanks for the translations as always~

Users who are viewing this thread