Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.1

Double-page supporter
Aw Yeah. I forgot to read the previous chapter and then got through this back to back

OOOOhhhh...... So Damn Good !!!

Dex-chan lover
Uwaaaaa
Without Endo and Kobayashi this could turn into a dangerous situation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the amazing projects you shared with us so far MWM!!! Wish you all the best! 💕

Dex-chan lover
Aww such a sweet little sister and a manipulative cunning but loving older sister

Dex-chan lover
...wait a second guys. With her now hearing the commenters I realised something.
What if the voice Lize was hearing in previous chapters, the one who compelled her to follow the destruction end is actually ANOTHER commenter; maybe the one shown many chapters ago who seemed butthurt about the sotry diverging from the original script?
Oh, and thank you for the translation, Mistakes were Made.

@AlphaFlow and @hurafloyd
The chapters are not being divided just for the sake of faster updates, but because the raws are like that to begin with, chapter 13 was also originally divided in 4 parts but MWM just waited and then released the whole chapter. I don't really know if this chapter 14.1 is just one part or two parts made one but I'm sure that it's not the scan who is dividing the chapters purposely.

@Gianoria and @wymar
I don't know if you read the answer by @LegendaryXCL but I believe they switched perspectives to bard because they said in chapter 3 that now they can see the game through them (Lisse & Bard) because they have been given the "favor of the gods" by endo (to bard) and Kobayashi (to Lisse) and in chapter 7 they literally changed perspective to bard to listen to his and Finnes conversation.

*disclaimer English is not my first language so any questions just ask away and I can clarify ♡

Fed-Kun's army
one of the minor things about this manga I love is the cute simple faces they do like on page 5

I just realized how fast the pacing of this manga was. So many things happened in only 14 chapters!

Anyway, thanks for sharing with ussss. Hope Bard gets the happy ending he deserves hahah

Dex-chan lover
If you click on the raws, the manga itself is released in parts. There is no conspiracy by the translators. Just chill.

Users who are viewing this thread