Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha, a tsundere basically weak against flirting aggressively but only if she's actually like you
never read that far in the novel but apparently the "eve" that kuon is talking about is the witch of yore's original name, which is revealed after liselotte purified her with power of love

Seriously that's a magical girl tier sweetness
actually eve is the male god's human crush, the witch was the goddess of the world

Dex-chan lover
"Tsundrag its ass".... Is this really what was said? :questionblob:

WrIEi2o.png

(on pg 26)

The same translation appeared back in ch 24 so seems to be intentional, though I'm not sure what's the original term used.

Dex-chan lover
The same translation appeared back in ch 24 so seems to be intentional, though I'm not sure what's the original term used.
I'm guessing it's an abreviation of like "Tsundere dragging her ass" which I'm guessing maybe a japanese idiom?

Dex-chan lover
Very doubtful? That doesn't even fit with the context of when it was said in ch 24.
So I did a quick MTL of the RAW for ch24 and I got "おめでとう リlゼ口ツテは ツンデレから ツンギレへ しんかした" which MTL's as "Congratulations, Lilze Kuchitsute has changed from tsundere to tsungire." Which makes waaaay more sense in context.

Dex-chan lover
I always understood that these weird version of tsunderes were because they speak a different language, translated through... whatever magic lets them communicate with the players.
But they still need to figure out from the sound something close-sounding and what that means (since they only have the context it was used on, not the cultural knowledge).

So, I guess that is how they understood "tsundereness"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha, a tsundere basically weak against flirting aggressively but only if she's actually like you
never read that far in the novel but apparently the "eve" that kuon is talking about is the witch of yore's original name, which is revealed after liselotte purified her with power of love

Seriously that's a magical girl tier sweetness
I've read the whole novel. It's just 2 volumes. Basically...

Kuon is from the game's world (Magikoi), he not just the voice of the god of that world, he is a god there and his name is "Adam". What you have said about the witch is right tho.

Dex-chan lover
I want what Fabian and Cecilie have. Also is Shiyono somewhat like Lisolette? It would be cool if they were both big sisters to Chiyo and Finnie

Fed-Kun's army
Is Kuon possessed? It sure didn't look like he had a phone or anything.
Definitely possessed, he changed over (the other guy took control of his body). Notice the cat ran when he changed, and the celebrity guy was saying that the cat 'doesn't like you'.

Contributor
I know Shihono and Finne share a resemblance, but is it just me or am I starting to notice a bit of resemblance between Endo and Baldur as well?

Three ships? What do you mean three ships? I have four ships to enjoy in this story! :thumbsup:

Oh boy, the sweet, sweet payoff for 10 years of steadfast love is starting to come back in droves for Lise. Girl's gotta get some more cardio to keep that heart healthy enough to survive a lifetime with Sieg. She's not even queen yet and her heart is already in trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Cecilie has more guts than a lot of MCs. She even decides to protecc her hasubando at a young age. What a Stacy. :chad::thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Glad we can all agree that "drag ass" makes absolutely no sense. Nice to see her going aggressively dere.

Dex-chan lover
Glad we can all agree that "drag ass" makes absolutely no sense. Nice to see her going aggressively dere.
Yeah I'm not sure how they got that "Tsungire" is what I was able to translate from the RAWS so like yeah very different.

Dex-chan lover
I think it comes from how Tsundereness sounds to them. Or Tsungireness. The "ass" part coming from the "ness".
But my bet is on Tsundere, since it has a "d" for the "drag".
...this sounded so weirdly lewd in my head as I was typing. But I can't think of a better way to say it.

Users who are viewing this thread