Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie bro, i like this manga. Its reminds me of the other manga where this MC can interact to a certain village, i want to find other manga like that and i found this. I love this (because this is 'new' and unique to me)

Dex-chan lover
Ah look like Kuon have "2 personality" within him.

He either control by something in game world or "narrator" of game before Kobayashi and Endo take over that role.

I am wondering, does Kuon have "2 personality" before or after Dev decided to used his image in game as secret ending?

Fed-Kun's army
When you start reading the manga today, think that there’s 36 chapters and get sent to the main page after 26 :’)

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie bro, i like this manga. Its reminds me of the other manga where this MC can interact to a certain village, i want to find other manga like that and i found this. I love this (because this is 'new' and unique to me)
Agreed, the one ur talking about is "This Village Sim NPC Could Only Be Human" right? That's one of my all time favorites

Dex-chan lover
The raw for chapter 27 just got completed. I hope the scanlation group will come back.

Dex-chan lover
I've already re-read this like 4 times and there's still no update. Goddamn

Dex-chan lover
Pff rookie numbers.
Rize-tan where :meguuusad:
it's still fresh from my memories since i cherish it that much lol

i already know my 2024 year will be shit since there's still no update of this lmao

Dex-chan lover
"I'll just read the first 2 chapters and go back to sleep" I said.
"Just 1 more" I said.

26 chapters later.

If you could harness the heat from Lise you'd be able to power at least a whole neighbourhood as long as you have Sieg nearby.
Ah, so Tsunderes+ affectionate love is the missing secret to creating stable nuclear fusion. Create ignition and contain the tsundere, and you have a stable reactor.

To increase efficiency of the reaction you can recycle the excess glucose secreted by observers and create a auxiliary reactor.

Users who are viewing this thread