Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
I can tell this is going to be short but man is it so much better than most villainess stuff I’ve read recently

Ooohhhh, we get real world plot!!! Alongside finne possible character growth!!!!!!

This was amazing to read! I’ve read my own share of villainess themed stories and this is by far one of my favorites! The plot is good and intriguing. This story is a breath of fresh air because of its unique take on the “villainess” genre. I’ve never seen a story be like this!
It’s not rushed yet it build up neatly in a nice pace. The humor is great and makes me gasp for air, yet the story as whole keeps enough serious moments for it to be enjoyable. It’s a perfect balance!
I seriously can’t wait for the next chapter and this is definitely a story I’d like to buy once I have money🥺

you know i stopped reading after 2 chapters but after coming back and reading it thoroughly, its really good.

my condolences to the prince until they finish the game you cant be sure whether your watched or not
wouldnt wonder me if the prince would build up enough stress to be possessed himself

Aggregator gang
Absolutely adore villainess-themed otome game series where the heroine is actually the good character she's supposed to be instead of the cliché "reincarnated as the heroine and is a huge bitch because she thinks everything's supposed to go her way" plot.

Though in this case that might just be because nobody in this series is a reincarnator.

it's really good!! This is one of the most creative stories I ever read :-D i hope everything goes well

OMG THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!! It's my first time reading a villainess story so original!!! Argh I really love it!!

Double-page supporter
This is so great! It makes me burst out laughing and crying all in one chapter. Iconic

Just read the first chapter, this is adorable and I love it and I'm pre-emptively sad that there's only 12 chapters right now

It seems like the next chapter should be coming out soon, and I can’t wait! Truly a 10/10 with an incredibly unique and clever take on a genre. And really good humor too.

Major ch. 12 spoilers but if you’re caught up I really want to talk with someone about this before the next chapter is out!
I’m very interested in kuon and finne’s past. Earlier, she said to Baru “I don’t want you to die again” without thinking, and what kuon had to say about her crying, makes me think that he was a god before, and went through with the “awakening” route, and regrets it. He still has the power to send his feelings to her dreams ‘why won’t my feelings reach you?’ And the obvious evidence in this chapter, but I don’t think you can be a god a second time, and now our commentators are the (only?) two gods. Will he try to pull finne out of the game before the autumn festival? I wanna talk about it with someone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread