Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

Oh, that's a nice twist.

How many capture targets were there? It'd be hilarious if instead of getting the heroine and the "villainess" all the guys, they make some of them turn towards each other.

Kobayashi and Endo are cute together, too!

Well this is a new concept for me. I really like it so I hope there will be more chapters soon.

Aggregator gang
Omgosh, I had no idea there was a manga version of this! Instant follow!

Dex-chan lover
The description had me confused, but reading the first chapter sold me hard.

Dex-chan lover
This is certainly a new take on the isekai/reverse isekai trope.
Please tell me you will continue?

Dex-chan lover
two months ago i found novel called Endo and Kobayashi’s Live Commentary on the Villainess. and now... here i am found out it has manga adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh! I love this one's novel.
Only problem was the constant shifting PoV.

All those love stories in it of all the characters and side characters are decent in their own right, but forcing you away from watching one couple and shifting to another just when you are getting interested makes it feel like cliffhangers within the story itself.

Double-page supporter
these people should be banned from making something so cute like this

THIS IS NEW I LOVE IT AND WHOAAA IF THIS WAS ME I WOULD BE CRYING MY HEART OUT AND START THE SHIPPING

This is the first I've read like it. It isn't an isekai where someone is transported or reincarnated to another world. Yeah ok so it's an otome game but like instead of being reborn as one of the characters they're still themselves in their own world. Idk if it's unique but it's my first so it's got a really refreshing feel to it.

Users who are viewing this thread