Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

Question: isn't this an isekai? While they may not have reincarnated or traveled to another world, they are observing and impacting another world.

Dex-chan lover
A second person story told in a third person perspective...... japan seriously who came up with this?8

Wow, one of my favorites so far... very smart and interesting PoV way of story, if this were real i also want to support my OTP and give them commentary rofl.

Liselotte & Finne are also very likeable, im scared that Finne will be the evil one- like the usual isekai where the heroine is actually a bitch but it seems like all of them are sane.

THIS MANGA IS SO GREAT OMG I'M CRYING I LOVE IT SO MUCH, THANKS A MILLION OR TRANSLATING THIS PIECE OF ART PLEASE CONTINUE DOING A GREAT JOB I'M SO IN LOVE AAAAARGH !!!! THEY ARE ALL SO CUUUTE !!! 😭😭😭
I LOVE THIS MANGAAAAA!!! I'VE NEVER LOVED SOMETHING THIS MUCH I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING AND CRYING AND I'M TRYING TO STAY CALM NOT TO SCARE EVERYONE AROUD ME THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVED IT AND I WANT TO SEE SO MUCH MORE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, I'M NOT EVEN USING COMMAS ANYMORE !!! 😭

Thank you translator/s for not making it 2.1, 2.2, and so on. Since it pretty much kills the mood for me. Hope you guys will do the same for the next chapters in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
ok, I really like the framing of this one. Also, there are a number of stories where I really wanted to give my favorite character who had a raw deal a better one.

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished the novel, I think it gave me diabetes. It was that sweet.

Okay, now here's a good twist on an Otome-Isekai story. And well executed, too, definitely going to enjoy this.

So far this is REALLY good... Original premise with good execution, fluff content is top-notch as well

Users who are viewing this thread