Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

Contributor
Mistakes were made, indeed...as I decide to read this when it's just 6 chapters in... Now, in need of moreeee 😕

ahhhhh so gooood! It also has that super satisfying "I wish I could yell at the characters" feel!!!! It's like the reverse feeling of cringe and it's amazing!

Eee! A new chapter! Thank you so much! I just love this manga and how sweet it is ❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
this is shockingly entertaining for something that could easily turn into the standard otome game story

pssst @emmJH https://kurokurori.wordpress.com/2019/11/07/endo-and-kobayashis-live-commentary-on-the-villainess-a-k-a-liselotte/ still not done but its close.....I found it first and this story has damn near killed me with cuteness.

Yes!! Yes!! This is good manga!! After reading the title i thought this was gonna be a weird manga but this works so well!! Looking forward for more!

Damn, this manga seems pretty multifaceted, especially deep with the IRL stuff going on.

Dex-chan lover
My god I'm mentally preparing myself for the future arc where it will all be so intense. It will be painful waiting for the next chapter when the climax comes. I'll just pine for the hope that everything in the end will be happy.

I wish I liked this manga more or was just into tsundere. As cute as the main girl's face her being hard to understand kills any feeling of her being cute in me. I get that's part of the appeal of tsundere but it just isn't doing it for me, as it stands I feel the manga is just ok, and that has nothing to do with its technical quality and more to do with its main heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread