Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess

I'm glad I read this title, I was this close to getting fed up by the villainess story pattern but this came as a big breath of fresh air

It never came to me that this is a shoujo manga until the end of chapter 11, then I look at the genre LOL

SUNGLASSES GUY IS THE FAMOUS ACTOR SOMETHING-SOMETHING MODEL!!
UGH the cliffhanger is nerve-wrecking...!

to the person who is deciding whether they should read this or not - do not be fooled by the cover. it doesn't do a good job showing what the manga is about. but even so, there's always a reason why some stories have high ratings, and this one is no exception (i'm telling you right now, you're in for a ride). also: the cover does relate to the manga (obviously), but you'd have to had read it first to know that it does lol. they should put back the cover for the first volume on, not this one kdkdkdk

@monkey123 yes

So I guess the celebrity dude originally was supposed to talk to the characters sort of like what the MC’s are doing right now but since the MC’s have taken that spot and have become the “gods” he no longer can speak like in the games story.

Still don’t trust him though.

Dex-chan lover
I somehow missed the updates all the way to ch. 10! Why is this story so good! I can't wait for more so I guess I it's time to go reread the webnovel again.

Dex-chan lover
Came in expecting a generic shoujo otome game manga came out realizing it's none of that

Fed-Kun's army
Its super cute and one of the best in the genre

Most of the otome games have these bs roadblocks (through misunderstandings and dishonest people) that hinder the development and create lots of frustrations for the readers.

This one completely does away with that by adding a narrator, and a nice side plot of two Japanese people spectating

All characters are likable and fun, no one is inherently a bad person and things progress at a pleasant pace. Just plain enjoyable

Dex-chan lover
Wow it's an otome game isekai (kinda?) that's actually good.

Users who are viewing this thread