Enemies falling in love recommendation?

As the title states, I'm looking for any entry that fits the bill like or from what I'm told of it's called
Mayadere = best dere
by @Tamerlane.

So far, these are what I've read are

Enemies[ol]
-Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru
-Ex-Hero Candidate's, Who Turned Out To Be A Cheat From Lv2, Laid-back Life In Another World
-Ii Orc no Hi
-Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness
-Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"
-Yuusha wa Shimei wo Wasureteru
-Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san
[/ol]
Rivals[ol]
-Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
[/ol]
So far and would like to read similar stories and please no I'm the princess and reincarnated to this or that since I'm drowning in those titles and would like a change of pace...

Also this comment will be updated as soon as a user gives a suitable title so that people looking for the same taste will find it easier so please and thank you!

@mikoreimu

According to Fandom
A mayadere (まやデレ) type refers to a character who is often a dangerous antagonist of a series, but switches sides after falling in love with another character.

Dex-chan lover
Mayadere is interesting because it refers to a plot point rather than a personality trait, meaning not only is there a wide variety of contexts in which it can be used, (Duck Dodgers, for example) but it also underlies a very interesting character conflict. That's why I like it the best

@ESPRUKEN
i believe this is what exactly what you are looking for.
https://mangadex.org/title/41975
Note: i don't think this exactly contain Ecchi scenes if you're not into Ecchi stuff, probably the only ecchi part there is the outfit of the girl and nothing more.
theres also another one but can't seem to rememeber the title
but its about 2 factions the magic side and the technological side
the magic side has this girl thats specialize in ice magic
while the tech side has this guy with swordsmanship
its also going to have an anime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread