Enji no Hogosha ni Dakarete shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Thanks for the update. Pacing was incredibly fast!
What? Ex-wife-san is coming back? I mean, I get getting worried but I hope it won't escalate that much, at least on ML and his family side (I mean, she got their approval JUST as fast). Ayumu is the main factor here though, how long did he get to spend time or remember his biomom? MC only got to spend a few months but she's someone he admires and trusts

The prev chapter's pacing was good; but this chapter? I thought that it would end in this chapter with it's incredibly fast pace. Lol.

I mean? She moved in, met his famlily, half a year already passed, and his ex-wife's text seems trouble. Like, calm down!! Haha.

Thanks for this chapeter and picking up a new project!!

Fed-Kun's army
We're out here for pacing...

I wonder if they green lit only 10 chapters or something and the author spent too much time on his sex scenes. Causing the "mother" plot to move at breakneck pace.

Pacing is so fast like moving in, Christmas, new year, Meeting parents normally each of them are one chapter each or sometimes it’s a whole arc

eye-- this man leaves his child so he can get pussy to an almost worrying extent 😔✋

Contributor
These developments were so fast I've just been diagnosed with chronic whiplash. Is this the second to last chapter or something?

Fed-Kun's army
The pacing made me think that the author is fed up and just want to get it done.

Ok so like yeah i know the pacing is a bit eh but like.. anyone else see the amount of soap on and probably IN miss girls coochie??? That shit... would... not feel good at ALL.

PSA: NEVER put soap anywhere near a woman's privates! It throws the PH balance off and it can cause a lot of problems for her.

Definitely agree on the soap. Please don't do that. Vaginas do not need to be scrubbed. They're not dirty. Though I do at least get that the point of it was to be like a convenient excuse to finger her in the bath, but uh... with that much soap she's probably gonna regret it later.

The pacing of this honestly made me think that her series got cancelled and that she decided to rush through the rest of their get together story in order to throw that ex-wife hook out there and maybe get it picked back up. Either that or she's just not a very good writer and only enjoys writing and drawing the smutty parts.

Another thing I haven't seen anyone mention is the fact that Andou's family seems to love cliche "taboo" romance tropes. Like the one lady who married her high school teacher. How do you end up with an entire family of people who exemplify atypical romance tropes to the extent that they expect everyone in their family to have similar stories?

Users who are viewing this thread