Enji no Hogosha ni Dakarete shimaimashita

after she gets a mouthful of cock, he kisses her? Nasty as fuck

Ngl tho, as more of a giver then a receiver, this pleases me.

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty much consent is sexy the manga

Take notes lads, there will be a quiz

All things considered this is pretty good from a story, artwork, guy or girl perspective 9/10

@ReeMam bruh if you dick ain't clean enough to be in your mouth it ain't clean enough to be in your partners (also didn't show he came). Though it's all about boundaries so if you ain't comfortable that's alright.

I like this one, it has an actual story and considering...its not that fast sexual wise lol.

Dex-chan lover
Woah “no rape but it’s fine cause his hot” like the usual way this kind of manga starts.

It's a wholesome smut with consent beside the last chapter because the ex boyfriend was an asshole

Double-page supporter
It's a lot less rapey than your usual smut despite the cover, huh. Random sex work premise aside, I'm actually impressed.

Also, I understand it's necessary for the story, but imagine being such a worthless excuse of a human being like the douchebag boyfriend that you would cheat on a...cute kindergarten teacher who's enthusiastic in bed, good at cooking, sweet to children, seemingly perfectly nice, and with that. body.

Users who are viewing this thread